Convenience doesn’t need to come at a high cost — that’s why Delta Dental offers DeltaCare® USA copay plans that combine easy-to-use dental benefits with affordable rates.
Dental benefits that stand out
For most plans, DeltaCare USA covers more than 300 procedures, including additional routine cleanings with reduced copayments, teeth bleaching, night guards and porcelain crowns. Plus, the provision for in-progress orthodontic treatment allows newly enrolled members to continue treatment with their current orthodontist, even if that orthodontist isn’t in the DeltaCare USA network.
Other standout features include:
- Tooth-colored fillings for any tooth — anterior or posterior
- A seamless, no-loss/no-gain transition for orthodontics in progress
- No hidden fees or lab fees
- Extractions for orthodontics that can save members hundreds of dollars out-of-pocket
- No additional charges for high metals, noble metals, porcelain, etc.
Keep it simple for members
All your members need to do is select their DeltaCare USA primary care dentist and cover their copayment when they get treatment.
To make getting care even more convenient for members, DeltaCare USA plans also offer:
- No deductibles or maximums. Members can get as much care as they need without worrying about running out of coverage.
- No claim forms for in-network care. When members visit their chosen DeltaCare USA dentist, all the paperwork is taken care of for them. And when a member needs to see a specialist, their primary dentist will provide a referral and help coordinate care.
- Low or no copayments for preventive care. Cleanings, x-rays and more are affordable, so members can catch little problems before they become big ones.
- Out-of-area emergency provision. If dental problems come up on vacation, members can still get care.
No-fuss group plan administration
Your group members aren’t the only ones to benefit — managing a group DeltaCare USA plan is easy for benefits administrators, with convenient online resources like:
- Online billing and reconciliation. Manage payments online, track payment history and more.
- Eligibility management application. Make real-time changes to members eligibility.
- Benefits administrator support guide. Got questions? The support guide is a road map, survival guide and FAQ all-in-one.
- Wellness library. Share a treasure trove of dental wellness content with members, including a risk assessment tool, wellness videos and articles.
Selling to individuals is easy, too
Brokers who sell primarily to individuals have a wealth of resources to pull from on the Delta Dental website. You can find plan brochures by state, information on value-added features, webinars, marketing materials, and more.
For information about selling group plans or individual copay plans, contact your Delta Dental representative or visit the Delta Dental broker page. Have questions? Email email@example.com.